Taking care of over-washed, over-sanitised hands!
Covid-19 has seen us doing all we can to protect ourselves and stop the spread of the virus, and we know hand washing and sanitising is our best protection.
Unfortunately, this can leave our hands a little worse for wear, so here are some tips for what to look for in a hand creme or moisturiser:
- Look for Vitamin B2 - this helps smooth & soothe rough or damaged dry skin
- Vitamin E is a must have for protecting your skin and a natural anti-oxidant
- Try to avoid artificial fragrances & colours, and SPF if possible
- Glycerine is a natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin, so great to use after a shower or bath.
- Apply your hand lotion or moisturiser after each hand wash if possible to replace moisture lost from washing with soap.
- Don't forget to keep lotion by your bed and apply last thing at night...great way to let your lotion soak into your skin, nails and cuticles.
Check out our miracle skin creme, YuBe which has been trusted since 1957 to heal all skin issues....even tested on Mt Everest!